This is an easy and fun toy craft my daughter brought home from her Japanese elementary school. It's a roller car made from paper plates and paper cups. This one has fruit and flower themes in the middle and Halloween characters on the ends, but any theme will do.
- Tape 2 paper cups together at the bottoms.
- Decorate your cups directly or draw shapes and cut and paste on.
- Decorate your paper plates.
- Glue 1 paper plate on either end of the cups. Allow to dry.
- If desired, tape 3 curled strips from thick paper to the middle. They will make a flapping sound on the floor when you roll your car.
- Have races with your friends y pushing with your hands or blowing.