Here is a simple idea to make Mother's Day flowers from pipe cleaners.
- many pipe cleaners of various colors( you need 6 colored and 1 green for each flower)
- plastic flower pot
- colored rice(or other filler)
- Take 6 pipe cleaners in the color of your choice. Twist them in the middle and wrap 1 green around the center to make the stem.
- Twist the 6 pipe cleaners 1 more time around the center.
- Spread out the 12 strands and curl each one up like a baby fern.
- Repeat and make more flowers of different colors.
- Put a plastic bag in the bottom of the plastic flower pot to cover up the hole.
- Fill with colored rice or other filler. Pom poms would be nice.
- Tie a ribbon around the top of the pot.
- Insert your flowers into the pot.
- To make a bouquet, twist the stems of several flowers together. Fold the stems to make them shorter and fatter.